Butterflies...

When you called a lot and we talked a lot,
I talked a lot and I called a lot.
When you discussed a lot and shared a lot,
I discussed with you and shared a lot.
When you reduced the calls,
I complained a lot.
When you reduced sweet talk,
I fought a lot.
When you complained back that I complain a lot,
I reduced the calls and I stopped sweet talk.

When you imposed a lot and ridiculed my thoughts,
I tried to explain and I cried a lot.
When you found faults in me and said,
reduce your weight, you are too fat,
tie your hair, does not look good,
close your mouth, your teeth look too big,
give a break to your dream, think practical,
I took a backseat and ended the chat.
When I asked what do you like in me,
I believe there is a little left to like in me.

I should put a lock on my flow of thoughts,
for it may give rise to fights.
I should close the lid of the jar full of butterflies,
because when I open it at least one dies.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Christmas Tree Project

Khaled Hosseini quotes